Theme: “Innovate for Growth, Collaborate for Win-Win“
The second IICTG conference will be held in Beijing, China from April 23 to 25, 2019. Please mark your calendar.
The goal of this conference is to optimize the resources from relevant fields and to facilitate communication among ICT experts and professionals for further innovation, development, and mutual benefits.
The conference will include sessions of technical programs, panel discussions, and demonstration of innovative technology, products, and equipment. The conference will also provide Best Paper and Presentation awards, and recommendation for publications in major journals. The venue is TBA.
The conference language will be in English and Chinese. Adequate real-time translation between English and Chinese will be provided.
Who Should Attend
- Federal, State & Local Agencies
- Construction Specification Writers
- Paving Contractors and QC Managers
- Grading Contractors and QC Managers
- Pavement Design Engineers
- Construction and Material QA Engineers
- Equipment Vendors
- University Researchers
- Engineering Consultants
Host and Local Co-Sponsors
- International intelligent Construction Technologies Group (IICTG)
- Transportation Research Institute of Hebei Province
- Southwest Jiaotong University
- Harbin Institute of Technology
- Research Institute of Highway, Chinese Ministry of Transport
- Tongji University
- Chang’An University
- Shijiazhuang Tiedao University
- ChinaRoads Transportation Technology Group, Corp.
- Chinese Association Transportation Research Institute
- Qingdao University of Technology
- Transportation Research Board (TRB), USA
- International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE)
- TRB AFD90 Committee: Pavement Surface and Vehicle Interaction, USA
- TRB AFH60 Committee: Flexible Pavement Construction, USA
- TRB AFK40 Committee: Surface Properties of Asphalt Mixtures, USA
- TRB AFP70 Committee: Mineral Aggregate, USA
- TRB AFS20 Geotechnical Instrumentation and Modeling, USA
- TRB AFB80 Committee: Geospatial Data Acquisition Technologies in Design and Construction, USA
Financial Sponsorship and Exhibitors
Vendors! We need your support! Please contact us.
- Guangming daily
- People’s Daily
- Xinhua News Agency
- Highway and Transportation Technology JournalRoad Machinery & Construction Mechanization JournalConstruction Machinery and Management Journal
Brochure and Agenda
- Brochure (TBA)
- Detailed Agenda (TBA)
- Speakers’ bios and abstracts (TBA)
- June 9, 2018: Online Registration Start Date
- October 30, 2018: Abstract Submission
- December15, 2018: Full Paper Submission
- December 30, 2018: Conference Agenda
- January 30, 2019: Early-Bird conference registration and accommodation reservation.
Call for Presentations
IICTG encourages you to share the latest-&-pertinent topics in presentation form on the following topics:
- Framework and Contents for Intelligent Infrastructure Construction
- Intelligent Compaction Theory and Engineering Application
- Research and Development for Mechanical and Compacted Materials (soils, base, and asphalt) Interaction Models
- Intelligent Construction Equipment and Infrastructure Construction QC
- Development Trend for Compaction Equipment
- Intelligent Testing Techniques for Infrastructure
- Artificial Intelligence and Intelligent Construction
- Application of Building Information Modeling (BIM) in roadway subbase, roadway surface, airport pavements, and dam construction
- Information Technologies for Infrastructure Construction and Intelligent Data Management
- Impact of Intelligent Construction Demand on Innovation and Upgrades of Construction Technologies and Equipment
- Other Aspects of Infrastructure Construction
Please submit a presentation abstract of 300 words or less in a one-page MS Word document via the IICTG Contact page using “Abstract for IICTG Presentation” as the subject line.
- Example abstract
- Speakers’ instructions for presentation and permission form, bios example, and MS PPT template (TBA).
Registration & Fees
- The registration fee is $TBA for early bird general attendees.
- Vendors’ exhibit fee is $TBA that includes a 10’X10′ exhibit booth and 1 free registration.
- Sponsorship are at three levels: and Platinum ($TBA), Gold ($TBA), and Silver ($TBA).
There are two ways to register:
- Register online (TBA)
- Contact (TBA)
For registration questions, please contact
Tel: (China) 86-311-68129285
Continuing Education (CEU) Credits
We will also offer certificates of continuing education (CEU) credits to IICTG attendees upon requests.
- Registration, sponsorship opportunity: Contact – Tel: (China) 86-311-68129285, Email: email@example.com
- Presentation/Moderating Sessions: Use the IICTG contact page.