Theme: “ICT — Past and Future”
The IICTG 2017 conference will be held at the Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot, in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA from September 26 to 28, 2017. The theme is “ICT (Intelligent Construction Technologies) – Past and Future”.
Who Should Attend
- Federal, State & Local Agencies
- Construction Specification Writers
- Paving Contractors and QC Managers
- Grading Contractors and QC Managers
- Pavement Design Engineers
- Construction and Material QA Engineers
- Equipment Vendors
- University Researchers
- Engineering Consultants
- Transportation Research Board (TRB), USA
- International Society for Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ISSMGE)
- Minnesota Department of Transportation (the Host)
- University of Minho, Portugal
- University of Texas – El Paso, USA
- Southwest Jiaotong University, China
- Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Tongji University, China
- University of Pretoria, South Africa
- TRB AFD90 Committee: Pavement Surface and Vehicle Interaction, USA
- TRB AFH60 Committee: Flexible Pavement Construction, USA
- TRB AFP70 Committee: Mineral Aggregate, USA
- TRB AFB80 Committee: Geospatial Data Acquisition Technologies in Design and Construction, USA
- TRB AHD20 Committee: Pavement Maintenance, USA
- TRB AFH20 Committee: Quality Assurance Management, USA
- European Asphalt Pavement Association (EAPA)
Brochure and Agenda
- Brochure (English, 中文)
- Detailed Agenda (updated 2017-04-30)
- Speakers’ bios and abstracts (coming up)
- November 18, 2016 – Call for Presentations
- March 31, 2017 – Submission abstracts of presentations (extended to April 7)
- May 1, 2017 – Notification of accepted titles/abstracts for presentations
- June 28, 2017 – The early-bird registration
- July 28, 2017 – The early-bird hotel reservation at the conference rates
- August 28, 2017 – Submission of presentations, bios, and permission forms
- September 26-28, 2017 – IICTG conference
Call for Presentations
IICTG encourages you to share the latest-&-pertinent topics in presentation form on the following topics:
- Integration of Intelligent Construction Technologies (ICT),
- Research and Implementation on Intelligent Compaction (IC) Equipment and Systems
- Research and Implementation on Paver-mounted Thermal Profiling (PMTP) Equipment and Systems
- Positioning Systems and Automated Machine Guidance (AMG) for Intelligent Construction
- Data Analysis and Reporting of Intelligent Construction Data
- Cloud Computing and Data Management for Intelligent Construction
- Standardization of IC Measurements, Data Exchanges, and Storage
- IC Specifications and Case Studies – Lessons Learn
Please submit a presentation abstract of 300 words or less in a one-page MS Word document via the IICTG Contact page using “Abstract for IICTG Presentation” as the subject line.
- Example abstract
- Speakers’ instructions for presentation, bios, PPT template, and permission form (coming up).
Registration & Fees
- The registration fee is $500 for general attendees. For US FHWA and DOT attendees, the registration fee is $400.
- Vendors’ exhibit fee is $1,500 that includes a 10’X10′ exhibit booth and 1 free registration.
- Sponsorship are at three levels: and Platinum ($5,000), Gold ($2,500), and Silver ($1,500). See the following for detailed benefits.
There are two ways to register:
- Register online !
- Download and Fill out the registration form and FAX this form to USA +1 517-432-8223 Or MAIL this form, with payment to Michigan State University—NCPP, 2857 Jolly Rd., Okemos, MI 48864 USA
For registration questions, contact Patte Hahn of the National Center for Pavement Preservation (NCPP) at +1 (517) 432-8220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
225 South 3rd Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Phone: +1  211.4611
Hotel reservations can be made for the block rates of $179/night no later than July 28, 2017. You can reserve by either:
- Accessing the online hotel reservations, or
- Calling +1 (612) 375-1700 or +1 (866) 211-4611 and ask for the IICTG Conference Room Block
The Depot is located in the Historic Mill and Riverfront Districts in downtown Minneapolis.
The nearby airport is Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport about 30 min. away.
Continuing Education (CEU) Credits
We will also offer certificates of continuing education (CEU) credits to IICTG attendees upon requests.
- Registration, sponsorship opportunity, and CEU credits: Contact Patte Hahn of the National Center for Pavement Preservation at (517) 432 8220 or email email@example.com.
- Presentation/Moderating Sessions: Use the IICTG contact page.