IICTG conducts biannual conferences. The date and location of each Biannual conferences are set by the Steering Committee. The meeting locations are rotated around countries selected by the Steering Committee.
In additional to technical presentations and panel discussions, the meeting includes presentation of formal reports of task groups, election of officers, filling of vacancies on the Steering Committee, and acting on all business brought forth before next Biannual Meeting.
Other meetings conducted by the Steering Committee and Technical Committee members of IICTG will be at the discretion of the Steering Committee. The purpose of these meetings will include acting on business items brought forth at the Biannual conferences.┬áThe official language used at the IICTG conferences is English.
- 2016 Inaugural Meeting (Sept. 6, Guimaraes, Portugal)
- 2017 Conference (Sept. 26-28, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States)
- 2019 Conference (April 16-17, Beijing, China)
- 2021 Conference (Guimaraes, Portugal)
- 2023 Conference (TBA, USA)