Prof. Dehu Yu
Technical Committee Member of IICTG
Dean of College of Civil Engineering
Qingdao University of Technology
Prof. Dehu Yu is the Dean of College of Civil Engineering, Qingdao University of Technology.
Prof. Yu is also a China Rock and Soil Mechanics and Engineering College soft rock committee member, Shandong province civil engineering association executive director, Qingdao city civil engineering society construction technology professional committee vice chairman. He specializes in civil engineering information, long large volume of concrete, high-rise building settlement, underground engineering anti-floating, structural capacity and seismic analysis. His research has been applied to the “Olympic Sailing Competition Center”, “Qingdao International Airport Extension Project”, “Qingdao International Convention and Exhibition Center” and other major projects with impressive results.
The areas of Prof. Yu’s current research include:
- Application and development trend of BIM technology in engineering;
- Construction of long concrete and difficult technical measures;
- Prefabricated construction in China’s research and application (PC);
- Prefabricated construction in China’s research and application (steel structure);
- Civil engineering construction in intelligent city;
- Intelligent water and water conservancy project information;
- Research and Application of Engineering Anti – floating Problem and Key Technology.
Prof. Dehu Yu has received numerous research awards. His research has been published in more than 67 journal papers and reports.